Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Go To

Travelling has been on my mind a lot lately. A LOT. In between writing scripts and sips of tea, I think about Turkish lanterns, concept surf shops, sacks of tea in a flea market, Philippine "dreamwoven" fabrics, pearl farms, mud houses, abandoned hotels, the list goes on! 

While I love my job, I must say that constant creative deliverables demand that you bring in as much as you give. "Bala" they call it in Filipino. 

In the meantime, while Typhoon Maring takes her time looming over the country, here are some photos off my Pinterest board. Photos tagged as "Go To" places.

Soon.
general store.

The General Store, California


Brighton

Brighton Beach, Melbourne


Grand Bazaar in Turkey

Grand Bazaar, Turkey


#Anthropologie #London #RegentStreet

Anthropologie, Regent St., London

Taormina Balcony, Sicily, Italy

Taormina Balcony, Sicily, Italy

No comments:

Post a Comment