Friday, April 4, 2014

Baler

Baler has been and will always be my favorite surf spot in the Philippines. Not that I have been to all, but it's where a lot memories have been and continue to be made.

Funny how this is our first blog post on the place. We've been here countless times and yet it's only now we've had time to share a few photos with readers who would occasionally get lost in cyberspace and set ashore on our little space here.


This is a private beach in Baler.


Meet the lovely Dicasalarin Cove.


Thanks to JP Sarmiento for lending me his Maui prize board. I Left my 7'0" Walden in Manila. It was not a day for coasting.

Wave check.
View from the top.
The sun burned through our skin.
Shore dump.

Thanks to our friends who took some of our photos here.

No comments:

Post a Comment